Sep 202011
 

Despite having not finished assignment one I have been thinking about assignment two quite a bit over the last few days. So today I thought I would make a start on the drop-line pedigree chart. This has to be done manually, i.e. not using genealogy software.

I thought I could do it in Word using a table, but this was not going well. So I turned to Excel and managed to set it up quite well, with the use of merged cells. The aim was to get the basic layout set up, but I got carried away and ended up completing the chart. I just meed to do the written part of the assignment now.

In future, my first port of call fro drawing charts will be Excel.

It feels as though I am starting to make some progress at last.

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)